Are you in Sales or Want to earn additional income?
If your answer is yes or maybe then contact us, we may have an exciting initiative for you participate in.
We at Durashine Technologies understand that the no matter how much we advertise or participate in exhibitions, their will just never be a replacement for referral business.
It is this concept of referral business that we would like to invite all sales representatives and other interested parties to participate in our Referral Programme.
Referral business is also an efficient way that we can proliferate and spread the use of eco-friendly cleaning technology for the greater good of our environment.
As part of the design and makeup of the programme we understand that life isn’t cheap and nothing is achieved without reasonable effort. It is with that in mind that as of 2012 we have started or referral business initiative where people in sales or that have credible leads where our technology could be used are rewarded/paid for their valuable input.
Should you know of a client, customer, project, area, industry or any other credible lead that could benefit from the use of our technology, then we encourage you to contact us and should the lead eventually generate a sale of our technology we will gladly pay you a commission for your efforts.
Please complete the form below and we will call you ASAP:
Your Name (*)
Please let us know your name.
Your Email (*)
Please let us know your email address.
Please write a subject for your message.
Terms and Conditions of Our Referral Initiative:
• No lead will be taken where the person making the referral works for the same company or group which the lead is premised on.
• Sale representatives must ensure their participation does not contravene their current employment contracts.
• No lead will be entertained where person making the referral is involved in the referral clients decision making process or part thereof.
• All payments made in respect of this initiative will be in a form of a commission for the sales lead only.
• All participants must ensure they declare and are responsible for any taxes they need to make as a result of the income they earn from this initiative.